Malvern, PA Salary:
85,000 +/- Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Application Developer
Based in Malvern, PA but will be remote for now an and most likely predominately remote in the future.
This position will develop, maintain, and integrate application software. He or she will work closely with internal stakeholders, including the IT Project Manager, and Product Owner to understand business requirements; develop and integrate application software, including unit testing and implementation efforts; continue to maintain and support software after implementation.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently as a technical lead
- Work on enterprise-wide small and large complex projects; participate on project teams in a supporting role as needed, systems and data analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement activities, as well as related maintenance and more complex production support
- Work with the IT Project Manager to define and develop the project scope of multiple, complex projects
- Participate in project planning sessions with the Product owner, and other team members to analyze development requirements, provide design recommendations for complex systems
- Provide ongoing maintenance of client/server applications or tools, depending upon previous involvement with projects
- Handle unresolved production support issues across multiple areas of expertise
- Develop new cross-functional software systems using disciplined software development processes; make recommendations toward the development of reusable routines or components, including object-oriented base class reuse
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies as required with IT Project Manager, Product Manager and/or external development teams
- Work with external development teams to merge deployment branching and support Lead Developer on BETA and
- Production releases.
- Work independently and with a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science (preferred) or related, specialized training, and at least 5 years of programming/systems analysis experience; or at an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience and understanding of multiple programming languages, systems and data design, and Agile project management methodologies
- Nice to have experience in C#, JQuery, AJAX, IIS, SQL DBA,
- Nice to have familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Innovative Thinker and Self-starter
- Excellent communication skills and highly motivated
- May need to support the application outside of normal business hours (8-5) for production releases.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com