Software Developers with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems.
Must have DHS clearance.
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others
High School Diploma or GED and 1-4 years experience
• Proficiency using Java and knowledge of software design patterns.
• Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git)
• Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira)
• Proficiency with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
• Proficiency with Agile management tools such as the Atlassian suite
• Hands on experience with the following: Angular, Spring / Spring Boot, Java, Hibernate
• Expertise with DevOps frameworks