Position Title: Application Development Engineer, Professional ServicesLocation: BucharestAbout the Team
The PS team is responsible for the delivery of client specific solutions leveraging the Intralinks Platform and Product Suites. You will work closely with Senior Application Development Engineers, Solution Architects, and Business Analysts to design and implement solutions based on our product offerings, with a focus on the creation of custom applications and integration points based on the Intralinks APIs. Overview:
You will be responsible for the design, development and field testing of the actual applications used in the implementation of a client custom solution. Also, you will be critical in the development and build-out of the team's field application capabilities. Day to Day:
- Design and develop software applications used for specific client solutions
- Reviewing code to ensure compliance with coding and architectural standards (including security standards) and to ensure that business requirements are met
- Ensures that code is tested using Unit, Integration, Behavioral Tests, performance and 'End to End' testing.
- Participate in code reviews with other developers and make comments or recommendations for improvements.
- Design, development, and maintenance of a software development kit (SDK) for more rapid and scalable development cycles
- Engaging in discussions with the Senior Application Development Engineers, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Product Management/Development and others on the feasibility of the proposed application
It would be great if you also had:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial programming
- Working knowledge of SQL Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL
- REST / Swagger / Open API
- Version Control Systems (GIT or SVN)
- Knowledge and understanding of architecture, application design, systems engineering, design patterns and integration.
- Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban or XP)
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- AWS or Azure Cloud Experience
- UI design (design principles, wireframe creation, etc)
- Microservice architecture, including REST API design
- Bachelors (Master's Degree is desired) in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
"I've been here since 2014, when Intralinks acquired the startup I was working at. I've witnessed the intertwining of the two company cultures into a more mature, more organized but still startup like culture. We're dynamic, excited to constantly improve ourselves and the products, we work hard, but also have fun and enjoy the time spent with our colleagues at work while achieving a good work-life balance.
At Intralinks you'll have the chance to learn with and get support from our best architects, security experts, software engineers to grow into the expert you want to be."