Are you currently seeking an opportunity within an exhilarating and rewarding technology company? DATIS offers a small and innovative company atmosphere that enables our employees with the tools they need to succeed in producing impactful work. Our team consists of ambitious and passionate individuals that thrive in our relaxed and casual environment.
DATIS recognizes that our employees are central to our success. We offer a best-in-class benefits package including unlimited PTO, 100% paid medical insurance, and the potential for quarterly bonuses.
About the Position:
You will be the Senior Technical leader at DATIS. Your primary responsibility will be to grow the team and guide them through adding new features and updating existing ones as well as developing new functionality yourself. Specific projects will include building on to our new mobile app, enhancing reliability and performance, optimizing processes, and recruiting and training new team members. This will be a hands-on position, meaning you will be writing code in addition to your leadership duties. You will also work closely with your peers on the leadership team to assist with DATIS company strategy.
You must have…
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- 8 years of technology leadership experience on SaaS engineering teams, with several years of hands-on software development experience, and 6 years of people leadership experience.
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of AWS services
- Directly led a team of 10 developers and QAs
- Scaled an application over 100% in a single year
- A solid understanding of software architecture in web and mobile applications
- Experience with specifying and managing IT infrastructure, including with outside vendors
- Stayed on top of technology trends
- Used some flavor of agile software development methodologies to manage software teams
- Managed development of web and mobile apps
- Used fact-based analyses to deliver recommendations to senior management about decisions related to managing the software development process and team
- Led the entire recruiting, hiring, and training process for developers and QAs
- Experience with QA processes and methodologies
- Created business cases for various IT initiatives and presented them to business leadership for approval
- A firm grasp on your calendar and to-dos, so you deliver your commitments on time -- and can help those around you do the same
- Excellent logic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think and plan strategically for the technical needs of the company
- Skill at collaboratively overcoming objections from team members with dominant personalities
- Experience running high-availability systems with an emphasis on operational excellence.
- Able to operate autonomously, making the right judgment calls on approach, priorities, and solutions
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly
- 100% employer paid health insurance for employee only coverage (other coverage types are available for families at a cost to the employee) 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Open PTO (Paid Time Off) policy
- 7 paid Holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Christmas)
- 401k plan participation with 100% company match on the first 3% of compensation and 50% company match on the next 2% of compensation
Please apply only if the following D-E-L-I-G-H-T values resonate with your own:
- Delight customers
- Elect and spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and embrace change
- Increase communication with transparency
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable
- Treasure culture and freedom
DATIS HR Cloud, Inc. is a fast-growing software company providing HR and Payroll software to the health and human services industry. Our software is one fully unified workforce application that encompasses solutions for Recruiting, New Hire Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Payroll, Talent Management, Workforce Analytics, and more in one system. We currently serve over 100 clients nationwide with our cloud-based, software-as-a-service solution. At DATIS, we are committed to empowering both our clients and our employees to innovate and grow by providing them with all the tools they need to succeed. Our environment is fast-paced with smart, energetic, passionate people, and limitless opportunities for growth. We work hard and we are serious about delivering best-in-class technology to our clients, but we like to have fun along the way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.