Arthur Grand Technologies (www.arthurgrand.com) is in the business of providing staffing and technology consulting services. We have doubled our revenue year over year for the past 5 years. This speaks to the long-lasting relationship and customer satisfaction that we have built in this short span of time. Our company is managed by a team of professionals who worked for big 5 consulting firms for 20+ years.
We are a minority owned staff augmentation and technology consulting company
To keep our valued employees, we need to keep them engaged in challenging, interesting work, offer market-relevant benefits, and provide continued opportunities for professional growth. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Position: Application Engineer Level II
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Agile Methodology
• Python (Django framework)
• HTML5 / CSS 3
• Agile experience
· Analyze and study complex system requirements. Design software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain analyses and manages their implementation.
· Manage software development and support using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and Computer Aided Software Engineering (CASE) tools.
· Estimate software development costs and schedule.
· Review existing programs and assist in making refinements, reducing operating time, and improving current techniques.
· Supervise software configuration management.
If you are interested with the above opportunity, please share your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Arthur Grand Technologies