Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery. PDM practitioners are local to project locations, minimizing extensive travel, and provides you with a full career path within the firm. Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
- Enhancement of Oracle applications configuration, SQL, PL/SQL package/procedure based programming, database object modeling, performance tuning for custom extensions, data conversions, data reporting and interface development.
- Maintain responsibility for designing, testing, coding, and developing Apex software to meet user needs, ensuring software continues to function normally through software maintenance, upgrade, and testing, and documenting every aspect of the application enhancement, service, or environment as a reference for future operations/support
The Oracle Enterprise Solutions offering provides services from ERP and Cloud strategy, through Business Transformation and Applications Implementation, to Operate and Cloud Release Management. We modernize our client's business and core environments to leverage technology innovations around Cloud, Digital, Mobility and Social Collaboration. We help our clients address digital transformation by designing modern applications and industry specific solutions to deliver outcomes that improve flexibility, scalability and cost management. Oracle ERP products include Oracle Cloud SaaS, EBS, PeopleSoft, and JD Edwards. Qualifications Required
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline or equivalent experience
- 3 years of experience with programming and software development, including analysis, design, development, implementation, testing, maintenance, quality assurance, troubleshooting, or upgrading of software systems
- 2 years of experience with using Apex software
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Excellent communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available. Preferred
- Prior experience with Clinical/Provider application/domain
- Experience integrating REST APIs into APEX applications, HTML5 / CSS knowledge
- APEX 5 Universal Theme and Oracle Database performance and tuning.