Description of Work:
- Provide support to the user community of custom applications/systems enabling them to perform necessary tasks and achieve desired results.
- Respond to inquiries from users (internal and external), stakeholders, training teams, and project teams to assess problems and issues with applications, and help resolve issues within strict timeframes.
- Work may include, but is not limited to, assistance with user accounts, navigation of applications, reports, troubleshooting, creation of process documents, training, etc.
- Weekend support required*
- 12hrs (7 AM to 7 PM) day support for the help desk, and that would span through the weekend also (candidate can get two days off in a week). The schedule is not fixed yet, but that is the plan, the candidate should be prepared when the schedule becomes live.
- Experience in help desk providing direct support to end users of custom applications.
- Experience researching, analyzing, and providing resolutions to technical problems.
- Experience documenting work processes and procedures.
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office Suite of tools.
- Experience in Demonstrated strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Experience in Demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate (verbal and written) with end users and team members of varying technical abilities.
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI DEV/2, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm, based out of the DC Metro area. To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com