Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Currently, we are seeking an Application Infrastructure Analyst in Bossier City, LA. The selected candidate must be able to obtain government security clearance, per contract requirements (Clearance Level: Secret).
This is a temporary position that is needed until February 2019.
So what is required of an Application Infrastructure Analyst on a day-to-day basis? There are quite a number of tasks and responsibilities, such as:
Duties of the Role
* Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
* Provide 24/7 support of specific functions.
* Perform database integrity checks, performance and optimization validations, and SQL Management Studio usage.
* Create SOPs and other communication to upper management.
* Understanding of .NET architecture.
* Understanding of system resource utilization including CPU, Memory, and iNode.
* Working knowledge of Windows security posturing.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team to meet deadlines and take ownership of work tasks.
* Committed, proactive life-long learner with a willingness to take on new assignments and learn new technologies.
* Ability to train and mentor other team members.
* Ability to adapt work and show workflow flexibility in a changing environment.
Core Technical Skills (Must Have 4 of the below)
* Experience in application infrastructure architecture: data centers, servers, and networks.
* Strong technical working knowledge with Windows Server Operating System.
* Working knowledge of MSSQL.
* Working knowledge and skills to install, configure, and maintain COTS/GOTS application.
* Functional knowledge of Cloud computing, virtualization, continuous deployment environment, and high-availability applications.
* Ability to use, interpret, and create scripts using SQL, Batch, PowerShell, and C Shell.
* Experience with PERL, PL/SQL or T/SQL, .NET, or Java.
* Experience with XML, XSLT, and Web Services.
* Troubleshooting knowledge of the following: ODBC/JDBC, IIS, and Apache.
* Flexibility and reliability to support a team environment, and prioritize multiple tasks.
Advanced Technical Skills (Nice to Haves)
* Configuration and deployment knowledge of Cloud computing, virtualization, and load balanced application support.
* Strong working knowledge of SDLC, and database management technologies.
* Advanced knowledge of .NET and J2EE application development.
* Advanced knowledge of scripting/programming (Shell scripting, VB, .NET, Java, PowerShell, and Batch).
* Experience with GAP analysis and communication of those identified gaps.
* Knowledge of UDB, MySQL, DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, PostGreSQL, and MongoDB.
* Understanding of OID or LDAP usage.
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
* Excellent planning and time-management skills
* Adherence to established policies and directives
* Strong self-starter and wiliness to learn.
Is this job the next step in your career? Are you ready to take the leap and help ensure American-s and their goods are free to move about the country?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
* Bachelor-s degree in Information Technology or related field and/or 4 or more Years of Application Development or Systems Administration Experience Required.
* Currently hold an Active Secret Clearance.
#cjobs #dicepost #gdjobs
The coordinated terrorist attacks on the morning of September 11, 2001 forever impacted the course of history and the American way of life. Those attacks resulted in the creation of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), designed to prevent similar attacks from occurring in the future.
Imagine: A network built to protect 695 million airline travelers and screen 1.5 billion checked bags. This network spans more than 700 sites across the world. Now imagine this: You get to help ensure it is secure.
CSRA supports the TSA, the leading Counterterrorism Agency for the US Government, by managing its worldwide IT environment. Our day-to-day mission is to provide that support in such a way that TSA can protect every single one of those 695 million people equally well, thus protecting our transportation infrastructure and ensuring freedom of movement for people and commerce.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA LA Bossier City - 6310 E Texas St (LAS004)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.