Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI
Engineering & Sciences
We have an immediate opening for an Application Integration Support Engineer who will work closely with software developers, database administrators, project managers, system administrators, etc. to provide web hosting and IT infrastructure support and integrate a variety web applications in a fast-paced, high-demand Windows Server environment. Our federal customer offers an opportunity for talented, motivated individuals to create applications used at the highest levels of the executive government.
Ideal candidates will be motivated, self-starting engineers with great communications skills who will assist with application deployment, manage IIS servers, and work with Active Directory and Exchange teams to solve application integration problems and implement new solutions. Individuals with a forward-leaning approach will have the chance to drive modernization efforts with the full support of our client.
* Support and integrate a variety of .NET and AngularJS applications hosted in Internet Information Services (IIS)
* Configure and maintain web hosting servers
* Troubleshoot web hosting and deployment issues
* Install, configure and maintain Windows server software
* Perform security, performance and availability assessments
* Optimize system performance, availability and scalability
* Work in a 2-5 person collaborative agile team environment
Chosen candidate will possess at least two years working integrating web applications in a Windows Server environment
* Knowledge of hosting web applications developed in C#, ASP .NET 4.5, and AngularJS
* Understanding of web authentication including Claims and Kerberos
* Proficiency using and configuring Internet Information Services (IIS) 7+
* Knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD attributes, structure, etc.
* Familiarity with basic networking, DNS, and troubleshooting network issues related to the IIS pipeline
* Familiarity with powershell cmdlets
* Experience working with continuous delivery pipelines; TFS build a plus
Current Top Secret security clearance, preferably with SSBI conducted within the last 36 months. Candidate will be submitted for SCI and Yankee White / PSD clearances. Clearances must be obtained prior to start.
Telework authorized up to two days per week
40 hours per week
B.S. in Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent relevant work experience
Work Experience Required:
2-4 Years of relevant experience as an applications integrator / server administrator
DOD 8570-compliant cert (Sec+, Net+, CISSP, etc) required to start
#cjobs #dicepost #gdjobs
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA DC Bolling AFB - Bolling AFB (DCC005)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.