InfoPeople Corporation is currently seeking an Application Monitoring Support with our direct client in their Long Island City, NY location. This is a 24 months contract position.
**Direct in-person interview required***Immediate replacement position**Night shifts and able to work on Sunday and Saturday for total of 40 hours per week.
• Provide technical support regarding our products to our customers experiencing usage or performance-based issues
• Monitor email and phone communication (both internal and external) to promptly and properly acknowledge and address reported issues with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
• Using available tools, ascertain the root causes to identified issues. Handle problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for issues that arise, properly document and escalate more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
• Log and track calls and maintain history records and related problem documentation. Attention to detail both in communications and monitoring requirements for production systems.
• Maintain an exceptional level of service and adhere to contractual customer performance requirement. Collaborate with development, deployment, and field support teams to insure proper issue resolution and customer service.
• As required and instructed by management, identify trends, causes and effects, etc. and recommend enhancements to better or outperform Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• As required and instructed by management, assess internal reports to spot system shortcomings and/or recommend system maintenance to mitigate performance degradation.
• Identify problems to efficiently mitigate system downtime.
• Perform data analytic for all facilities in real time, quickly and accurately identify issues, issue timely alerts to key personnel, and follow through to ensure the issues are properly resolved and documented.
• Direct and provide remote support for Lane Technicians to ensure seamless system operations.
• Log and track calls to maintain accurate historical records.
• Maintain an exceptional level of service and adhere to required customer performance requirements to keep the department contractually compliant.
• Other duties as assigned. Required Skills & Experience: Troubleshooting Technical Documentation MS Office Software
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, post High School education in a technical or analytical field preferred.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
About InfoPeople Corp.
InfoPeople Corp is a leading U.S. technology consulting firm with many formidable clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we would to meet you. InfoPeople Corp account managers and recruiters are highly accomplished career advocates with many high level corporate contacts. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about InfoPeople Corp and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.InfoPeoplecorp.com. InfoPeople Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Thanks and kind regards,
Direct: (646) 790-8258 harisha(at)infopeoplecorp(dot)com