NET ESOLUTIONS CORPORATION (NETE) is a multi-award winning company founded in 1999. NETE is a full service Information Technology (IT) company dedicated to providing value focused services to the Federal Government and the Biomedical Research and Health IT Sector. NETE offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail oriented Application Programmer (Mid - Sr .NET Developer) to join our dynamic team in Rockville, MD.
- Design and develop new features and/or maintain existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop code and supporting documentation.
- Analyze business needs, develop requirements, design, develop and test custom software solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and take multiple systems and cross system integration into account when designing and developing solutions.
- Provide maintenance for current software applications while developing new solutions.
- Work in a team environment to develop, test, and deploy software changes.
- Work with customers to understand and implement new requirements.
- Provide operational support when necessary.
- Work the product backlog of features and bugs.
- Provide input on new designs and architecture as needed.
- Develop a well-tested, high performance, scalable web application.
- Designing and developing new features and/or maintaining existing applications developed on ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with RDBMS, databases, and Behavior Driven Development (BDD) is preferred.
- Experience with Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) development experience, Agile/SCRUM experience, preferred.
- Some experience with Object Oriented Programming and working with N-Tier Architecture.
- Some experience with software testing and design patterns.
- Great customer service and interfacing with customers required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- MS ASP.NET Certification is a plus.
- DevOps skills and experience a plus.
- Must be flexible to change and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Public Trust background security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. US Citizens or Permanent Residents preferred.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 9 Paid Federal holidays
- Various wellness programs
- Free parking at corporate offices
- Employee Referral Bonus Program (ERBP)
- Vision coverage through UHC national network
- Dental coverage through UHC national network
- 401(K) with significant company match & no vesting period
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage (paid by company)
- Competitive salaries with opportunity for performance bonuses
- Discount plan for pet care, legal services, & identify theft protection
- Basic Life and AD&D coverage (paid by company; option to purchase additional coverage)
- Medical coverage through UHC national network (option to choose between 3 available plans)
- Flexible Spending Accounts:
- Healthcare (FSA)
- Parking Reimbursement Account (PRK)
- Dependent Care Assistant Program (DCAP)
- Transportation Reimbursement Account (TRN)
NETE is a multi-award winning company as well as offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries that may include performance bonuses; and a comprehensive benefits package.
NETE uses E-Verify to validate all new hires' ability to legally work in the United States.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.