Application Project Manager
Work you’ll do/Responsibilities
- Responsible for criticaltechnology development work streams.
- Responsible to provide subject matter expertise in SDLC methodologiesincluding agile and scrum.
- Manage specific project activities, deliverables, and risks accordinglyestablishing a viable project schedule with appropriate resourcing.
- Responsible for managing the specific technical solution and ensuring qualityassurance on the specific effort.
- Identify, track and escalate issues to leadership.
- Participate and guide the design, development and testing of the proposedsolution, facilitating JADs, strategy discussions and tracking decision pointsand milestones
- Review and sign off of projectand supporting documentation.
- Provide status reporting and adhere to established processes.
Application Management Services
In today’s business world, the cost and complexity of information technology is higher than ever. Many organizations find themselves with a complex digital environment that is difficult to manage and costly to maintain. At Deloitte Consulting LLP, we work with clients to make sense of these challenges, driving application performance and achieving better business results. Providing a full range of industry leading services, including digital, systems integration and resource planning, we enable clients to fine tune Application Management Services to their IT and business objectives. Learn more about our Application Management Services practice.
- 8+ years relevantexperience
- Strong understanding of Software DevelopmentLife Cycle
- Experience in IT project definition, analysis and scope determination
- Experience managing project teams and activities in a challenging environment
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering IT project within tightbudget and schedule
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong technology background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- PMP Certification desired
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world's most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100. About Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients' will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (careers.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at careers.deloitte.com.