Hope you’re doing good.
We have immediate openings for Application Reliability - Lead Engineer with our client, kindly have a look on below job description, if you are interested please send me your updated word document resume along with expected hourly rate asap with immediate contact details for more discussion
Title : Application Reliability - Lead Engineer
Location : Sunnyvale, California
Duration: Long Term
Job Description: **ONLY W2 Candidates ====s, ====s, EAds***
***** NO H1B *********
Essential Job Functions
1. 5+ years of overall experience in providing application development and support for on-premise and cloud based Enterprise Data warehouse applications
2. 3+ years of prior experience working as a software developer
3. Good programming skills in at least 2 languages Java, Perl, Python, Scala
4. Good hands-on experience in Unix, Linux, Shell scripting, SQL, autosys, Kafka and Splunk
5. Hands-on with development to Production processes including testing, version control tools like git/svn and experience with source control, continuous integration, deployments etc.
6. Continuously identify, elevate and lead the risks and mitigation paths for high-velocity and complex NPIs.
7. Build a deep understanding of multi-function NPI processes, across Retail, Operations and IS&T.
8. Experience with Automation skills using Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, and Puppet
9. Good to have knowledge on messaging queues like Kafka, Geneva, and Stratos
10. Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools and building pipeline using Jenkins or any other tool
11. Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to coordinate with multiple technical and functional users
12. Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
13. High attention to detail and you are good at finding edge cases
14. Experience working on projects across languages and geos, multiple channels
15. Familiar with Agile software processes and methodologies, and you can scope/prioritize issues accordingly
16. Strong analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting techniques
17. Additional skills a plus, not required:
18. You have knowledge of iOS and are familiar with the features of the Messages application
19. You are familiar with basic Machine Learning and NLP concepts
20. You’ve worked with Chatbots, Conversational AI or IVR systems
21. Language speaking / reading skills (Chinese or Spanish) Responsibilities: 1. Drive issue triaging and troubleshooting by looking at application logs and application code in order to route to the correct team.
2. Able to do root cause analysis, process improvements and implementation.
3. Ensuring resilience through pro-active testing and preventive maintenance.
4. Set up monitoring and alert mechanisms to address issues before they become problems.
5. Identify automation opportunities to prevent incidents from recurring.
6. Develop prototypes and execute experiments to help guide engineering efforts.
7. Effectively document and communicate standards to platform users.
8. Maintain in depth understanding of end-to-end experience and system architecture.
9. Able to perform code fixes for problems and support activities such as incident trend analysis under minimum supervision