Job Title: Web Designer(React)
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 13+ months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- 8+ years of experience as designing and building rich and compelling web user interface templates.
- 2+ years of experience as building rich and compelling user interfaces using React.
- Possesses a passion for building beautiful, world class mobile & web applications and a portfolio that showcases this passion.
- Design graphic user interface elements like tables, forms, menus, tabs and widgets.
- Strong knowledge and experience building UI components & templates for responsive web apps using HTML/CSS/JS (ES6).
- Excellent creative and conceptual UI/UX Design/Front-End design experience.
- Experience with SCSS and styled components.
- Familiarity with WCAG 2.0 Level AA (web accessibility standards)
- Experience with popular wireframe tools, for example: Sketch, Balsamiq to mock up low fidelity mockups.
- Adobe Creative Suite – Expertise in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Work cross-functionally with other team members: other engineers, architects, testers, product owners, designers and support.
- Experience with React or angular development is a plus.
- Experience using source control tools: Subversion or GIT is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful APIs is a plus.
- Experience with DevOps or Continuous Integration/Delivery practices and tools using NPM, Jenkins and JIRA is a plus.
- Familiarity with EHR/EMR systems and FHIR API’s are a plus.
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to "firstname.lastname@example.org" or you can call me on my desk no# 973-324-7917