Novus Global Solutions is an NJ based professional services firm focused on driving consulting jobs back into the US. Novus has a unique anti-offshore model that has been recognized and accepted by many businesses in 4 continents and 9 countries.
Novus is highly specialized in SAP and Management consulting and works directly with SAP and our customers to deliver consulting excellence. At Novus, you can have a challenging career that fosters your growth and ensures a positive impact on the environment. Novus is specialized on business intelligence and provides architectural as well as business solutions to its customers spread across all known industries.
Novus is looking for a Application Security Engineer:
- Must have 2 to 3 years of experience as a Security Engineer understanding complex technical issues and managing them within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to execute in an agile driven environment
- Application security reviews * Application Penetration testing * Projects and research work as needed * Security training and outreach to internal development teams * Security guidance documentation * Security tool development * Security metrics delivery and improvements
- Conduct deep code reviews and find design flaws, and think long-term about driving down operational cost
- Solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context, and implementing fixes to ensure that discovered issues are not repeated
- Stay abreast of new techniques, tools and methodologies used to solve cloud security problems
- Experience understanding Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) and Web Application Security – OWASP Top 10
- Reverse engineering
- Malware analysis
- Application of Information Security Principals
- Assessment of security risk
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
- Supports project developing solutions for Modernization and Sustainment tasks
- 2+ years of experience in secure software development and deployment
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, or application security.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to join immediately
Novus is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for candidates to join their team as employees. All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the US and must be able to work from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Any companies or individuals representing companies submitting hotlists or adding us to unauthorized distribution lists will be reported to UCE for violation of privacy and SPAM laws in US which is subjected to a $10,000 fine per incident/email or more.