What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- Development experience
- Familiarity or experience with CI/CD pipelines and Agile methodologies
- One or more of the following certifications (or similar): GPEN, GWAPT, GWEB, OSCP, CISSP, eCPPT, etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as Veracode, Checkmarx, Fortify, Burp, IBM AppScan, and BlackDuck
The TransUnion Cyber Security program seeks an experienced application security consultant to help identify and mitigate application security vulnerabilities. This resource will serve on Transunion's application security team where they'll perform and review core services that are essential to securing Transunion's business.
- Conduct time boxed web application assessments
- Conduct remediation validations against prior findings
- Conduct code reviews and static code analysis
- Consult with developers and architects on secure development
- Work with application teams to communicate vulnerabilities, provide remediation guidance, demonstrate issues and work with developers to remediate and mitigate risks
- Help build and improve operational processes
- Stay up to date on application security attack vectors and risk
- Perform policy reviews
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title: