Net2Source Inc. is an award-winning total workforce solutions company recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts for our accelerated growth of 300% in the last 3 years with over 5500+ employees globally, with over 30+ locations in the US and global operations in 32 countries. We believe in providing staffing solutions to address the current talent gap Right Talent Right Time Right Place Right Price and acting as a Career Coach to our consultants.
Please find below the job description.
Position: Site Reliability Engineer
Location: Plano, TX (Remote till Covid)
Type: Long Term Contract
- Site Reliability Engineers in Application Development apply software and infrastructure engineering skills to run, maintain and improve service / product against established Service Level Objectives: availability, performance, change management, capacity management and improvement of monitoring and diagnostic platforms.
- Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) in Application Development apply software and infrastructure engineering skills to run, maintain and improve service / product against established Service Level Objectives: availability, performance, change management, capacity management and improvement of monitoring and diagnostic platforms. They work closely with the business to deliver critical data to the Firm's institutional clients; to resolve urgent production problems; are expected to employ their skills to continuously streamline and stabilize processing. SREs must work well in a team environment.
- Linux Advanced
- SQL Advanced
- Windows Advanced is a plus
- Scripting (such as Shell/Perl or PowerShell)
- Knowledge of production application environments and components including database design and performance (such as Oracle, MS SQL); virtual servers (such as VMWare); monitoring platforms (such as Geneos); application resiliency automation; scheduling tools (such as Autosys); load balancing (such as DR pairs, CNAMES, A-Record); transmission protocols (such as SFTP, NDM); Messaging tools (such as MQ, KAFKA)
- BS or MS in Computer Science highly desired
- Service Now a plus
- Investment Banking Financial Services (such as institutional markets, post trade technology, prime brokerage and fund services) a plus
If you are interested, please forward your resume to Amir@Net2Source.com, You can also reach me at (+1-201-354-1049).
Why work with us - At Net2Source, we believe everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit inwith an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand outwith opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take necessary steps to make your mark. We help clients with new skilling, talent strategy, leadership development, employee experience, transformational change management and beyond.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
Net2Source is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative, more competitive, and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Awards and Accolades:
- America's Most Honored Businesses (Top 10%)
- Awarded by USPAAC for Fastest Growing Business in the US
- 12th Fastest Growing Staffing Company in USA by Staffing industry Analysts in the US (2020, 2019, 2020)
- Fastest 50 by NJ Biz (2020, 2019, 2020)
- INC 5000 Fastest growing for 8 consecutive years in a row (only 1.26% companies make it to this list)
- Top 100 by Dallas Business Journal (2020 and 2019)
- Proven Supplier of the Year by Workforce Logiq (2020 and 2019)
- 2019 Spirit of Alliance Award by Agile1
- 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
- 2018 TechServe Alliance Excellence Awards Winner
- 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1(Act1 Group)
Global HQ Address 7250 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024
Office: (201) 340-8700 x 428 (EXT )| Cell: +1-201-354-1049 | Fax: (201) 221-8131| Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web: www.net2source.com | Social: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn