Production Services is responsible for running the day to day operations of the technology platform. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, etc. The Production Services Lead identifies possible production failure scenarios, creates incident tickets, enhancements and/or problem tickets in ticket tracking system, and communicates effectively with development and internal business operations teams. Identifies vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement, as well as maintain metrics to help develop analysis that will drive improvement in all areas of Production Services. Creates and enhances administrative, operational and technical policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and procedures. Takes ownership of escalations and perform trouble shooting, analysis, research and resolution using advanced query and programming skills. Performs analytical, technical, and administrative work in planning, installing, designing and supporting new and existing equipment and software under moderate supervision. Resolves complex issues. Consults with end users to determine optimal configuration of equipment and applications. Works on problems of minimal-moderate scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Should have increased awareness and exposure to basic technical principles, concepts and techniques. May provide coaching and mentoring for other employees but does not directly manage others. Initiates and provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction and planning input on all information technology and client/business area issues and in the development of an technology environment which meets current and anticipated business requirements and objectives. Participates with management in the development of technology products, service standards and development efforts that impact the client/business area. Serves as an escalation point between the client/business area and internal management for the resolution of moderately complex unresolved problems, complaints and service requests. Provides the client areas with technology products and service alternatives that improve the production services environment. Employees in this job code manage a function but do not manage people.Job Description:
As an Application Performance Analystfor the Monitoring And Alerting Team, you will design and manage some of the most sophisticated application monitoring and alerting. Application Performance Analysts on this team gather key performance indicators (KPIs), determine control limits for normal operation, and create traffic light health dashboards based on the information available. You will work with peer production support teams to accurately determine thresholds that will help fire off alerts that will notify teams of a problem proactively and take ownership of the timelines and accuracy of application performance indicators.Required Job Skills:
- At least 5 years' experience working with IT support preferably creating monitoring dashboards/alerts using tools like Splunk, Application Performance Management Tools like Appdynamics.
- Experience with Programming languages Java/.NET
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to learn new technical skills quickly
- Manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a rapidly evolving environment
- College degree in Computer Science or Technical field
- Able to work independently or as a part of the team
Technology Infrastructure Organization:
- Exposure to programming languages for any AI development is a bonus.
- Familiarity with other monitoring tools like Glassbox, Sitescope, Aternity is a plus
- Strong diagnostic and analytical abilities
- Metric tracking experience
- Able to create documentation
- Process Improvement experience
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role