Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join us at PSCU!
Our Application Support Engineers are responsible for managing the resolution of application and infrastructure issues that occur in our customers' hosted environments reported by the customer, monitoring, or Lumin Digital testers. A qualified candidate possesses exceptional communication skills, good problem solving techniques, and a solid understanding of enterprise applications. The position demands an ability to manage multiple high-level tasks under pressure.Responsibilities Include:
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Triage and prioritize reported issues; address online banking support issues with priority, efficiency, and enthusiasm.
- Work directly with banking institution, third party vendors, and internal teams.
- Perform level one troubleshooting steps to resolve unknown issues.
- Follow troubleshooting runbook steps to resolve known issues to include assisting with online-banking issues related to admin and member logins, usability, features, bill pay services, etc.
- Collect logs and other details and then escalate issues that cannot be resolved
- Communicate issue statuses with customers and Lumin Digital internal teams
- Develop a good understanding of the different technologies encompassing Lumin Digital online banking application and it's services
- Assess banking institution needs and present solutions both from available configurations and designed features/products to solve their issues
- Customer focused and results oriented
- Cultural fit. Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity.
- Have positive attitude with the ability to interact with banking partners and co-workers to form strong working relationships
- Solve problems and manage ambiguous situations while remaining calm in trying circumstances
- Strong time management
- Written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate information internally and externally
- Aptitude for technology and ability to work with support numerous systems; fast learner to pick up on written or verbal instructions
- Commitment to continually improving yourself
- Willing to participate in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- 2+ years of experience working on an application support team
- Knowledge of microservice architecture
- Experience with Atlassian and similar tools
- Experience supporting a hosted application
- Understanding of the Elastic Stack
- Good full stack and environment troubleshooting skills
- Strong documentation
Our corporate value statements represent PSCU's commitment to providing the highest quality service to our member-owners. By practicing these values, we continue to meet the challenge of being a leading service provider in the credit union industry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
PSCU is a drug and smoke free workplace To learn more about opportunities and what it's like to work at PSCU follow us on our Facebook Careers page https://www.facebook.com/PSCUCareers
- Service Excellence - Exceeding expectations in every interaction.
- Passion - Boundless enthusiasm to be THE best.
- Leadership - Engaging, influencing, and inspiring others to accomplish our mission.
- Trust - Keeping the promises you make to others, and to yourself.
- Innovation - T he relentless pursuit of better ways.