* Lead the business in effective use of commercial applications and in-house solutions.
* Serve as a mid-level, independent contributor with advanced expertise in their area of responsibility.
* Perform a variety of support activities, including but not limited to the remediation of problems of high complexity and risk, often with multiple simultaneous tasks.
* Work effectively as part of a team, including the ability to work with business users, as well as software developers.
* Detailed understanding of generally accepted software development methodologies.
* Must have expertise in applications for document management and project/issue tracking.
* Ability to manage a work queue in a ticketing system, and provide guidance to more junior members of the team.
* Broad knowledge of the Guggenheim business functions and how applications will be used by Guggenheim customers (not required for new hires*acquired knowledge).
* Prefer a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
* Ability to gather and analyze requirements from users to meet business needs
* Extensive knowledge administering and supporting OpenText Content Server 10.5
* Extensive experience with configuring binders, categories, facets and classifications
* Experience in Records Management and WORM Compliant features
* Experience setting retention schedules, creating RSIs and configuring storage pools
* Understanding of overall OpenText server architecture including Blazon, AdLib and OpenText API/AppWorks
* Strong +: Experience administering and supporting JIRA or comparable project management system.
* Strong +: Experience with JIRA add-ins (i.e. Tempo Timesheets, easyBI, Portfolio) or API/ScriptRunner.
411 Business Center Dr, Suite 113 Mount Prospect, IL, 60056Contact