We are currently seeking a Jersey City based Applications Support Engineer to work with a global investment bank specialized in wealth management solutions. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States- however, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time. Additionally, all unsolicited third-party vendor resumes will be immediately discarded.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or send an email with your name, resume, and job ID number #587346 in the subject line to email@example.com
* 5 years experience in an Application support, Technology support or in a Service Delivery role particularly in the financial sector is preferred.
* Strong trouble shooting skills, technical skills especially in the use of SQL
* Private Bank, Private Wealth Management experience preferred
* Ability to communicate with all levels within the Firm, extensive experience within the front-office space
* Exemplary customer service, organizational and disciplined time management skills that render positive results
* Highly disciplined, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities with an extreme level of detail, accuracy, confidentiality, diplomacy, and initiative
* Customer focused and service oriented, with a proactive customer approach
* Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain effective customer and peer relationships
* Detail oriented with superior written, verbal, and problem solving skills
* Good command of the English language. Fluency in second world language is a plus.
* Ability to work effectively as a member of a team, demonstrate a responsible work ethic, high level of professionalism and sound judgment
* Ability to apply business knowledge to new situations
* Strong capacity for operating under pressure in a flexible, dynamic environment where creative and strategic thinking is required
* Must be willing and able to work flexible shifts
* Delivering high quality service to Global Wealth Management front office, middle office, operations and technology employees
* Providing support on the suite of Client Onboarding applications, Client Services & Operations applications or Investment applications
* Using your knowledge and exemplary customer service skills to resolve email and phone inquirie
* Trouble shooting issues using basic technology skills (reading logs, basic sql) and working closely with Level 2 and 3 system-facing teams to manage resolution of application issues.
* Documenting all inquiries, troubleshooting steps and resolutions
* Ensuring the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries
* Working with the business, technology, and operations to manage competing priorities
* Communicate effectively with team and stakeholders to gain shared understanding of strategic requirements
* Liaising with Technology project managers/business Contract Analysts on assigned topics to understand technology, conduct knowledge transfer sessions, and ensure team knowledge is current
* Creating/updating knowledge documents and reviewing with team during formal knowledge sharing sessions
Type: Temp to Hire