Long-term Contract Opportunity
Location: Immediate onsite in Midtown, NYC
Job Description: Looking for a self-motivating individual to work in our eTrading support team. Must have ION.The candidate should have experience in supporting electronic execution or algorithmic trading systems and users of those systems (eBonds and eIRD). The ideal candidate will be required to perform 1st & 2nd level support of electronic trading and execution systems, monitor and troubleshoot trades on electronic trading systems and work in a 24 hour electronic global trading support team. Further to this, the ideal candidate will be involved in all technical aspects of the trading system and client support interactions.
- The Front office production support.
- Knowledge of ION and Electronic trading.
- Strong experience in release management.
- Experience in change and incident mgmt.
- Change and release management with eBusiness Build and Quality Assurance teams. Individual is accountable for production of eTrading systems.
- Provide Day to day technical and functional support of the In house FIX Trading Gateways and ION Agency trading and processing applications to internal users of the investment banks (Traders, QA, technical teams, etc.)
- ION MarketView – Installing and configuring ION platform components, using MarketView administration tools and procedures, MarketView Client MMI, MarketView Explorer and ION MarketView Core Technology.
- Hands on experience with ION MMI,ECN, and FiX Protocol, Strong Treasury and Bonds support experience