A Top Financial firm in NYC is looking for a Strong Application Support Specialist with Fixed Income, solid understanding of the Trade Flow (front to back), SQL and Bloomberg Toms is a big plus.
Support Engineer to work on the front office trading, offering, trade capture, trade processing, trade and position management, PnL management systems. The day to day responsibilities would include supporting systems users and system on trade capture, trade flow, marking, position, PnL, offering and related activities performed by the users. The candidate would be a part of a global team in NY (US), Raleigh (US), London (UK) and Pune (India), and would directly interact with users, and other IT and business teams consuming the platforms.
The candidate would be working on supporting Credit business, an platinum franchise in the firm and in the street.
• Extensive knowledge of fixed income securities trading and operations (especially Credit products).
• Extensive experience (12+ years) in trade execution, trade capture, front to back trade flow, marking, and complete trade and position management.
• Extensive experience in financial systems and technologies.
• Excellent communication (written/verbal) and spec documentation skills.
• Excellent work organization, analysis, and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to handle various stake holders (traders, COOs, Product controllers, compliance), and coordinate and drive problems and resolutions.
• Ability to understand architecture and documentation concepts and tools, (data models, XML schemas, Visio, etc..)
• Plus: SQL queries, and working with database (MS SQL Sybase etc.)
• Plus: Knowledge of code development
• Plus: Bloomberg TOMS experience is a big plus.
If interested please contact or richATarchertechnology.com or call direct at