Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- The Analyst will interface with Database Administrators (DBAs)/Developers, Application Administrators, Security, Architecture, and end-user community
- Provides systems administration and engineering expertise to support enterprise architect coordination among technical staff, management, and stakeholders for a government program supporting multiple COTS applications on Solaris, Linux, and Windows platforms.
- Develops technical solutions that support multiple applications, platforms, and technologies to satisfy existing operational requirements and future migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Advises enterprise architect on technological purchases and operational standards for compute, network, and data resources as well as development life cycle processes to satisfy existing operational requirements and future migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Defines and documents technical requirements to support program enterprise architect contract deliverables.
- Collects, reviews, and reports to enterprise architect Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and other defined performance metrics to satisfy existing requirements and for future migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Monitors and reviews software discovery, design, development, and deployment to ensure consistency with documented program software engineering, Software Development Life Cycle, and architecture requirements, standards, and vision and for future migration to cloud infrastructure.
- Monitors and reviews program operations of existing enterprise and infrastructure technologies and solutions and to support future migration to cloud infrastructure: Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), user and server digital certificate management, network access control via Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM), DMZ-hosted services, web server proxies.
- Provides enterprise architect advice and guidance for Cybersecurity Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) reviews.
- Provides technical guidance and oversight to program integration of third-party hosting provider's infrastructure services such as DNS, SMTP, directory access services, and IP address space assignments.
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience to include enterprise systems administration or systems engineering of COTS products from multiple vendors in a primarily UNIX based environment.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience to include Apache web and JEE application (Tomcat, JBOSS, WebLogic) server and Oracle database server administration.
- Excellent communications skills, being able to communicate clearly, both orally and with written communications.
- Experience with Oracle Solaris and Red Hat Enterprise Linux required. Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012 or newer operating systems preferred.
- Experience with authentication and authorization (A&A) technologies: Oracle Identity Directory (OID), Oracle Access Manager (OAM), certificate revocation lists (CRL), or Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP). Experienced with federations, LDAP, and Microsoft Active Directory preferred.
- Experience working with third-party hosting provider to coordinate changes and troubleshoot incidents with tier one service desk as well as tier two and three technical staff. Experience with traditional Defense Information Services Agency (DISA) or DoD cloud providers preferred.
- Experience with any or all of additional technologies desirable: Oracle products (E-Business Suite, Business Intelligence, WebLogic), Tomcat, Microsoft IIS, Adobe Cold Fusion, HP ALM/Quality Center, PVCS, Splunk.
Candidates MUST have or be able to obtain a Security+ certification within 6 months of hire Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a related field (e.g., computer science, engineering, and information systems).
Must Be Able to Obtain and Maintain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, ====s can be considered About Us:
- May substitute 15 years of experience for a bachelor's degree
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement