Kforce has a client that is seeking an Application Systems Analyst in Phoenix, AZ.
Under the direction of the IT Application Manager, the Application Systems Analyst is responsible for the continuing deployment and development of vendor proprietary hospital application software necessary to run business, clinical or financial systems within a large integrated hospital system. This position works independently on the analysis of existing and proposed vendor supplied software functionality to determine if the software conforms with current clinical health system workflow processes. The Application Systems Analyst utilizes specialized, proprietary software tool sets to enable software functionality; coordinates project teams to achieve team goals and outcomes; provides measurable customer service, and performs duties within missions and values. This position will frequently work in conjunction with members of the Project Management Office to lead information technology deployment and optimization efforts based on the organization's performance improvement objectives. In addition, the Application Systems Analyst mentors, develops junior analysts, and educates others on best practices.
* Application Systems Analyst responds to unfamiliar, undefined, unexpected, or unstable situations with the professionally prescribed standard response
* Resolves complex problems while collaborating with others; Uses standard analytical tools and rules to determine root cause and resolve a broad range of common system or application problems; Achieves planned outcomes and targeted return on invested resources
* Performs assignments independently with limited instructions from management; Decisions could positively or negatively affect multiple departments; Work is guided by broad operating policies and guidelines pertaining to the department, and approved plans
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
* Relevant education and/or training will be considered a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.