Title: Data Scientist/Analytics
Location: Bedminster NJ/Irving TX/ Piscataway NJ
- Analyzes the requirements and evaluates technologies for data science capabilities including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.
- Comfort in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from disparate sources
- Uses large data sets to perform entity resolution and extraction for work products and creates models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
- Develop advanced software programs, algorithms, query techniques, models complex business problems, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate datasets.
- Collaborates across a team of Data Scientists, Data Administrators, and Data Engineers to produce work products.
- Designs and develops methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources
including big data sources.
- Works with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various data sources and business problems. Identifies meaningful insights and interprets and communicates findings and recommendations.
- Develops algorithms and analytical techniques to improve business performance. Maintains awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Experience with data mining techniques such as scenario modeling, pattern detection, A/B testing, nearest neighbor, cluster analysis, sentiment analysis, decision trees, optimization, simulation, regression analysis, deep learning and other types of analysis
- Applied knowledge of Splunk, SPL and anomaly detection and visualization development. Applied knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau.
- Familiarity with AWS and distributed data processing systems
- Fluency with Python, R , Pytorch and Deep Learning techniques like TensorFlow
- Experience working with large Big Data data sets and distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.)
- Evaluates and uses algorithms for Natural Language Process (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML).
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- 4-10 years of experience.
Bachelor s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related science and engineering field. Graduate Degree is preferred.
Ability to manage multiple assignments.