Kforce is working with an entertainment firm (a well-known firm) located in New York, New York (NY) and they are searching for an IT Administrator. This is a hybrid position. Experience in telecom, desktop and light server exposure is important.
You'll be responsible for supporting all of the firms' telecommunications, networking, end user software and hardware.
* ACD hardware and client software for call centers
* Manage all telecom infrastructure needed at all the firms' organization including vendor relationship and billing.
* Manage call center routing administrations and support CCRS software as needed
* Interface with service providers for troubleshooting as needed
* Corporate mobile devices support as needed
* Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot light server and desktop hardware, software and peripheral devices.
* Experience in Active Directory
* Administer all equipment and software upgrades
* Knowledge of windows server
* Evaluating new equipment and software, meeting with vendors
This firm is offering a strong compensation package: 100% Matching on 401K, 100% Medical paid, a Pension Plan, OT Eligible (even though this is a full-time role), and generous PTO. A superb retention rate is common within the organization.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree. In lieu of degree, relevant work experience is acceptable
* Telecommunications technology and equipment experience
* Hands on experience with software and hardware, including data and communications wiring
* Familiarity with Verizon CCRS L software and Windows environment is a plus
* Strong IT aptitude
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with end uses
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
* Telecom experience
* Hands-on software and hardware experience
* Superior customer service skills
* Knowledge of windows environment
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.