6 months contract to hire
The Cyber Incident Management team is the communication hub for all Cyber-related incidents affecting the bank. This highly-visible role interacts with all levels of client, including C-level leadership. CIMT expeditiously disseminates cyber threat information and suspicious activity reported by internal employees to stakeholders across the company and the financial sector. The CIMT team acts as the communication hub for all Cyber Incidents within the bank. CIMT also is responsible for managing cyber related incidents.
- Skills / Prior Experience
- Solid understanding of principles, practices, theories, and/or methodologies associated with the computer and network security, incident response, digital forensics, intelligence and/or counterintelligence discipline.
- Previous experience in Incident Management
- Strong incident analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate technical information into clear, concise notifications that are easily understood by non-technical teammates.
- Confidently drive calls with various participants and discern proper expectations from all participating teams
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and writing skills
Plus/nice to have
- Previous experience in Cyber
- Prior financial industry experience
- Ability to translate technical jargon to executive language
Cyber Incident Management
Managing Team Inbox, including incoming work request.
Process creation and documentation
Report generation and analytics
Effective Communication to Senior and Executive Level Leadership on a very broad range of topics.
Tel: (804) 915-6390