ASSYST is looking for a qualified Applications Developer to join our team in our Sterling, VA headquarters.
***This position requires an ACTIVE Secret Clearance or interim Clearance***
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze specifications, design functional and technical solutions
- Code, test, debug and implement solutions
- Provide technical support for existing web sites
- Prepare technical, user and training documentation
- Conduct user training as necessary
- U.S. Citizenship, with Secret Clearance (Interim Ok)
- Experience in analysis, design, development, coding, integration, testing, documentation and production implementation of web sites and portals, including maintenance of existing web sites and portals
- Familiarity with SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Designer, Workflows, SharePoint Web Services, CAML and XML, a plus
- Experience preparing technical, user and training documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented self-starter, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multitask and to meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (experience can be substituted for degree)
We are proud to offer a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, employee stock ownership plan, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and more in order for our employees to maintain a secure work/life balance.
ASSYST is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.