Job Description: M3 Integration SpecialistPosition Summary:
Apex is actively looking for an experienced M3 Integration specialist for our ever-expanding technical team. Our Integration resources work with the implementation team in a customer-facing environment designing, developing, testing, and delivering integration solutions. If you have a solid technical background, deep experience in any specific area of M3 and have a passion to grow and become a master in other areas of M3, this is the role for you!
? Basic Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Infor M3 technical development experience using MEC, M3 APIs, ION etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel 40%-70%
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required.
- Work extended hours as necessary.
- Position can be based anywhere in the US
Desired Skills & Abilities
- Communicate effectively (written and verbal) and appropriately influence various audiences and levels of client management including risks and recommendations to project management.
- Plan, organize and prioritize project activities using work plans and other project management tools.
- Demonstrate Avaap' s core values as well as a high level of self-awareness to respond to all situations and people with poise, professionalism, and appropriate communications.
Education & Certification Requirements:
- Experience in M3 APIs, Webservices, MEC is required
- Substantial expertise and experience designing M3 interfaces
- Ability to work directly with the customers in gathering complex technical requirements and converting these into a technical design is a must
- Experience with Infor's 13.4 Multi-Tenant release is highly desirable
- Experience with IDM, StreamServe, forms development experience is preferred
- ION Workflows and ION BODs development experience is also preferred
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science is strongly preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required of the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.Work Environment:
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed indoors with some potential exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact