By Light seeks an Applications Developer in support of the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Solutions Delivery Division (SDD) Code Maintenance and Data Processing Operations contract. This contract sustains a portfolio of applications providing critical data warehousing, business intelligence and reporting, claims processing, Fraud Waste and Abuse, and other clinical-ancillary tools used by DHA in their support of the warfighter and their family.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) match.
* Responsibilities include frontend and middle tier development using Java, ColdFusion, HTML and other Web Technologies in an Agile, DevOps environment.
* Associate's Degree or higher
* 3+ years of experience in the following technologies: Java Enterprise Edition, ColdFusion, HTML (and other Web rendering technologies)
* Experience working in an Agile, DevOps environment
* Experience with DHA/MHS applications a plus
Special Requirements/Security Clearance
* Must have a minimum active ADP II clearance
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Department: Information Technology