HII Mission Driven Innovative Solutions Inc. (HII-MDIS) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII MDIS is currently seeking an Application Developer to work out of their Reston, VA office.
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Designs, develops, enhances, debugs, and implements software.
- Troubleshoots production problems related to software applications.
- Researches, tests, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software. Evaluates effectiveness.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of others on the development team.
- Participates in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of EDI message
- Experience with application development with .NET
- Experience with WebMethods EDI integration tool
- Prior experience with DLA EDI message is desirable
- Bachelor s Degree in related field
- Must possess and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements.
See Job Description