Description Job Description:
Ranked first in Government IT and systems integration, Leidos brings decades of experience leading large-scale mission-critical network IT programs. We're looking for visionaries and enablers to help us deliver game changing results.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates in a proposal effort to join our Engineering and Technical Support team, who will manage enterprise operations and deliver IT architecture modernization in support of the Department of the Navy. If awarded to Leidos, positions would be available in the Washington, DC Metro area and other locations across the US and abroad.
We offer competitive compensation, retirement and paid leave packages, health and wellness programs, career development trainings and certifications, income protection, employee stock purchase plans, and family benefits.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:Applications DevelopmentPrimary Responsibilities
- Application management includes installation, operation, maintenance and management of applications and software and support for current and future applications and software releases across the ONI systems environment on both servers and clients.
- Day-to-day system management responsibility includes monitoring, tracking and reporting on the infrastructure and operational environments that support internal and external customers, including the network infrastructure; servers and devices; computer operations; and help desk services. IT operations services may include some or all administration, security, performance monitoring, technical diagnostics/troubleshooting, configuration management, system repair management, and generation of management reports.
- Applications and software may consist of operating systems, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and government off the shelf (GOTS) databases and applications, web applications, business applications and ONI-developed software and applications. Application management also includes support to applications enabling cross-domain data transfer and support for the migration of existing applications to a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and alignment to the MIE.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree in related IT field with 8 or more years of experience with the design and development of Web-based applications.
- IAT Level Certifications; at least one of the following: Security+CE, CISSP, CASP.
ETSExternal Referral Bonus:
IneligibleExternal Referral Bonus $:Potential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Software DevelopmentPay Range: