Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Applications Developer, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
As a senior staff member, performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project. Perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project. Assist in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the design phase of a project. Work with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements. Participate in the development of software user manuals. A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Performs as a technical expert in the design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems.
- Assist in developing code/scripts to move data (log files) and sending/queuing transactions to the cloud to do investigative search (or other new functions).
- Develop code/scripts to receive data back from the cloud and re-insert it into the main transaction processing
- May need to assume supporting the current XML programming.
- Work with the database experts to support mainframe needs to keep data in sync with the cloud.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on less complex projects
Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance is required. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years related experience.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Development
- Automated Testing Framework
- Serverless Architecture
- Experience design
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.