Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Applications Developer, Senior, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth. A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Perform hands-on Java application development in a team supporting applications that we are transitioning to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
- Must have experience in Java software development plus analyzing customer needs and developing overall concept and design objectives.
- Must have experience in debugging and correcting errors in computer programs. Knowledge of the latest application development best practices and technologies.
- Good organizational skills Good communication skills.
- Will work in an Agile Scrum team following Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance is required.
- Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years related experience preferred not required.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.