Mountain View, CA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Applications Developer, please share your profile with email@example.com
POSITION: APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER
LOCATION: MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
Work with the RF hardware designers to design, test and debug complex cellular capable products.
Design, debug and test cellular radios. This can include line up calculations, simulations with ADS, SCH capture, layout support, device bring up, test and troubleshooting and PTCRB/GCF certification support.
TOP DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Product design support
- Physical path design ownership (matching, simulation, debug, testing to 3GPP standard.
- Production support (review yields, BOM, open cases with vendors to resolve performance issues)
- Test automation
- BSEE Degree or equivalent field.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Proficiency with LTE, GPS and legacy radio access technologies desired.
- Solid RF systems design background and experience building and shipping consumer electronics products.
- Must have Qualcomm chipset experience.
- Knowledge of system architecture and wireless communication standards.
- Candidate will be directly involved in cross-functional team (EE/Software/PD/Antenna/Manufacturing/PCB Layout) engagement defining overall product architecture to achieve best RF performance.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Able to read and understand electronic schematics.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS (NOT REQUIRED):
- Cellular experience from Apple, Samsung, Qualcomm, Nokia, Ericson, etc.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com