DMI (Digital Management, LLC.), the world's first end-to-end mobility company, combines all the skills and services necessary to deliver mobile enterprise solutions. Built to reinvent business through mobility, DMI has expertise in mobile strategy, UX, web, and app development, omni-channel commerce, brand and marketing, IoT and big data analytics, and secure device and app management. The company's unique, integrated approach to mobility has resulted in dramatic growth as well as an expanding client base, which includes hundreds of Fortune 1000 commercial clients and all fifteen U.S. Federal Departments. DMI is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, with satellite offices around the world. The company was named one of the 2018 Top Workplaces in the Washington, DC area by The Washington Post and received Inc. Magazine's Hire Power Award as one of the top 100 Private Job Creators in the US. Additional information is available at www.dminc.com and on LinkedIn , Twitter , Facebook , and Instagram . About the Opportunity
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is looking for a Application Development Lead
to support or client in Baltimore, MD. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy
- Develops enterprise level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and features
- Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems applications to customers
- Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes - either individually or in concert with a project team
- Will assist in the most difficult support problems
- Develops programming and development standards and procedures as well as programming architectures for code reuse
- Develop project requirements documentation when needs arise
- Develop user and technical documentation for any development performed on application(s) as required
- Develop and test SQL Server databases as required
- Develop, test, and maintain graphical user interfaces and applications on an ongoing basis
- Preference for a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least seven (7) years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- At least three (3) years as Technical expert in IT organization.
- Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approach in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs
- Understands and consistently applies the Consulting and Technical Services
N/A Additional Requirement(s):
N/A Min. Citizenship Status Required:
Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. Physical Requirement(s):
No Physical requirement needed for this position. Location:
Baltimore, MD Working at DMI
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that help meet various interests and needs, while still having the opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning, Fortune 1000 clients. The following categories make up your DMI wellbeing:
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few ways DMI comes together as a community.
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience.
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with their professional and personal development.
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax (ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP, Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for each DMI employee.
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots, Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees with several wellness options.
Employees are valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company.
The company does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a drug-free workplace.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship may be required for some positions.