Applications Development Manager
Responsible for a team that monitors, analyzes, designs and develops software applications. In charge of maintaining, supporting, and upgrading existing systems and applications needed to keep the business running. Other duties include managing development projects to ensure they meet the organization’s business requirements and goals, as well as working with other departments to establish their software needs. Responsibilities also include testing new software programs and applications, assist with quality assurance, and identify and resolve program issues and errors.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 5 plus years of management experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in programming showing continued advancement and varied areas of responsibility in the field.
- Experience in SQL 2012 or higher with business department requirements, understanding of network environment and project planning skills.
- Application programming experience with businesses requirements, general understanding of network environments and project planning skills.
- Ability to communicate, verbal and written, with management, peers, subordinates within IT and the customer community.
- Ability to act as a liaison with vendors and the client base.
- Level of trust and discretion in dealing with sensitive issues.
- Project management, technical proficiency on multiple platforms.
- Ability to prepare and review budgets
- Ability to monitor and direct subordinate staff on projects of intermediate difficulty.
- Exposure to ITIL is desirable.
- Experience with ERP software.
- Degree in computer technology or business administration is a must.