The Developer will use appropriate development tools and approaches and leverage best practices in coding, security and documentation. The role will work directly with agency staff, as well as vendors and, when necessary, other state agencies in fulfilling and carrying out the requirements of assigned IT projects. This work shall be performed in a way aligned with the business needs, contract requirements, end users and with the approved technical architecture.
The candidate should have experience working with:
- Developer with strong SQL experience
- Proficient at writing complex SQL and Stored Procedures. (Reports)
- Good understanding of batch architecture.
- Experience writing and scheduling jobs using either cron or quartz.
- Proficient at scripting using shell / python / perl.
- Proficient with Spring Batch, Java Timers and related processes.
- Development and maintenance of code to facilitate integration of web applications to backend systems.
- Development and maintenance of code to enable effective identity and authentication and its management.
- Strong development experience with Object Oriented Programming concepts and principles with .NET technologies and Java.
- 5 years of experience in both creating and maintaining complex SQL queries (MS-, T-, PL-SQL variants), views, and stored procedures in a multi-database environment.
- Experience using source control to manage tasks and maintain developed solutions (MS Visual Studio and TFS) preferred.
- Experience with web services include REST and SOAP.
It would be beneficial if the candidate has experience with Crystal Reports, and/or Automic (or other batch-job scheduling software).