Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you ll collaborate with experts. You ll join successful teams contributing to our clients success. You ll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the information technology department. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, works with resource managers to assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares project status reports for upper management. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Reports to a Director of PMO.
Primary Functions and Essential Responsibilities:
- Follows standard project management practices such as the Agile and Waterfall framework.
- Understands business and tech. objectives of a project and works closely with BA and project sponsor.
- Creates project charter and work plan and tracks budget and schedule progress via appropriate metrics.
- Establishes project organization and methodologies and defines roles and responsibilities.
- Documents risks and develops mitigation plans.
- Manages scope.
- Creates and implements a communication plan.
- Builds an effective team, assigns tasks to team members, and evaluates outcomes.
- Negotiates resources.
- Communicates to stakeholders and project sponsor.
- Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management.
- 2+ years experience in private industry preferred.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proficient in project management software.
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Find a purpose
Embrace emerging technologies, create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Be a part of something bigger working on teams that make a difference and transform business.
No matter where you are in your career, you can work to move to the next level. You ll work hand in hand with top-tier talent and be part of a team focused on the technologies that lead the way to exciting technological changes.