Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented mid-level Applications Systems Analyst , in the Clarksburg WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth.
As an Applications Systems Analyst, you will provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of complex integrated hardware and software systems. A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs. Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Provides overall operating system, such as sophisticated file maintenance routines, large telecommunications networks, computer accounting, and advanced mathematical/scientific software packages.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluates new and existing software products.
Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance is required. Required Qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent.
- 8 -15 years of directly related work experience
- Perl programming
- SQL query skills
- Linux System Administration
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Job Function: Formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Establishes procedures to solve complex problems regarding system equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and output. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents newly written programs. Diagrams information flow, showing source and distribution of all segments, processing elements, channels, and methods of entering corrections, and data retention requirements. Performs at an advanced technical level and has complete understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Directs, provides guidance, and monitors the performance of less experienced analyst/programmers. Responsible for quality assurance review of assigned project. Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 7 to 9 years of relevant work experience. Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work