The Aptitude Functional consultant Revenue Engine should be able to understand and support the business and functional requirements, validation, user support customized Aptitude modules such as ARRE, RDR and DAP in a high performance application. The Functional Consultant will participate in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support), and will lead requirements, documentation and validation processes.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ Years of Expertise supporting business requirement in Accounting and Revenue practices such as US-GAAP and IFRS-specific rules and standards
- Industry expert for understanding of Revenue Recognition Engine, Accounting, Revenue, tax, compliance, Ledgers, subledgers, Reference data (Products), Transaction data (Contracts), process postings, Accrual accounting etc.
- Solid functional knowledge of Accounting and Revenue practices in the Telecom domain, especially worked in US-GAAP and IFRS-specific rules and standards.
- Experience and functional knowledge of Aptitude accounting application modules such as ARRE, RDR and DAP.
- Work with Project Manager/Scrum Masters and project leads to develop and deploy implementation project plans for Aptitude software, ensuring projects are delivered efficiently
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation process from collaborative consultation with the client to full deployment
- An expert of Aptitude products, leading the functional implementation team effort by participating in contact between the customer, accounting, revenue and other stakeholders
- Document/validate client business requirements and map the functionalities to the Aptitude platform
- Lead efforts for Aptitude supporting the customer's validation process including User Requirement Specification, Functional Requirements Specification, Configuration Specification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification
- Follow up and escalate gaps, issues, and enhancements identified throughout the project
- Manage the integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of data as well as that it's up to compliance standards.
- Integrate and co-ordinate with various technical teams to gather and implement functional requirements
- Have extensive experience in SQL using Oracle 12c and Teradata databases
- Extensive experience in reporting tools such as Business Objects, Power BI and Tableau.
- Experience in working in Scrum projects and experience in using CA Agile (Rally), JIRA tools
- Support UAT and functional testing of the developed modules.
- Support reviews and requirement sessions with the business.
- Aptitude Revenue Recognition Engine (ARE1-FN02)
Skills on Priority (Rating):
Subject Level Priority
- Functional experience in Aptitude modules such as ARRE , DAP and RDR - Expert - Required
- Functional expertise in Revenue Recognition Engine, Reference data (Products), Transaction data (Contracts), process postings - Expert - Required
- Demonstrated experience in working with demanding business and IT teams - Expert - Required
- Extensive experience with SQL in Oracle 12c and Teradata Experience - Required
- Expertise supporting business requirement in Accounting and Revenue practices such as US-GAAP and IFRS-specific rules and standards - Expert - Required
- Experience in working with reporting tools e.g. Tableau, SAP BO and Power BI - Experience - Required
- Experience in working on Scrum environments with CA Agile (Rally), JIRA tools Expert - Required
- Good verbal and written English communication - Expert - Required
614-495-9222, ext- 412