Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureDefines, plans, designs, and evaluates information security systems. Assesses architecture and current hardware limitations, defines and designs system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. Performs a variety of complex tasks associated with information security ranging from the design of security components to complex architectures. Supervises the work of other engineers performing a variety of information security tasks. Capable of independent program supervision.ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented RSA Archer (CDM Dashboard) Operations Analyst to join our team in the Reston, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech. The Dashboard Operations Analyst provides support to multiple federal agencies, DHS, and ManTech, focused on providing subject matter expertise to develop and architect the next generation of cybersecurity in support of DHS CDM
- Responsible for supporting one or more instances of Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Dashboard platform currently based on RSA Archer.
- Take guidance from the Dashboard SME to assist with the activities related to the onboarding of Agencies to the CDM solution, ensuring that appropriate data information is obtained from the integration later (Informatica) to the Agency Dashboard.
- Follow the directions provided by the Dashboard SME to monitor the Dashboard processes, data feeds and RabbitMQ processes to ensure timely population of data to the Agency Dashboard and the Federal Dashboard in accordance with CDM Service Level Agreements Work with the Dashboard SME to assist with installation of new Dashboard versions, performing activities, including, but not limited to, building Agency containers, performing data mapping, data validation and migration of Agencies.
- Validate data feeds from Integration layer and proper functionality of RabbitMQ to populate the Federal Dashboard after deployment Provide input to support the creation of application documentation, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables for both training and tool maintenance.
- Assist in preparing technical designs with Visio diagrams and detailed descriptions.
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with the operations and management of RSA Archer implementations.
- Specific experience with operations and management of CDM Dashboard built by Metrica Team Venture (MTV) a significant plus Ability to effectively communicate technical issues and troubleshooting methods with Agency customers and MTV verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus Strong analytical skills to enable effective troubleshooting
- Hands-on Splunk experience a plus Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Knowledge of FISMA and NIST controls security standards a plus.
- Knowledge of integrated security system architecture a plus.
- Core competency of network design concepts and operation.
- Experience with general IT security concepts, network security and monitoring practices/methodologies.
Ability to secure and maintain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) required#LI-VT1Degrees:
Equivalent ExperienceEducation,Bachelors DegreeSkills:
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,Ability to use MS Office,Ability to use PC,Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,Leadership Skills,MultiTasking AbilityPhysical Requirements:
Must be able to type
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.