Kforce has a client in search of an Archer Developer in Summit, NJ.
Our client is looking for an advanced Archer Developer to join its team to help with the building of a brand-new platform! The successful candidate will be responsible for the Archer developer work for this platform and should have experience working on advanced workflow within Archer, creating Archer codes, creating data feeds, and Archer platforms.
* 8+ years of hands-on application development and implementation experience
* 4+ years of Agile experience
* 5+ years of experience with on-demand application development experience in Archer
* 5+ years of Archer experience using calculated fields and data driven events
* 5+ years of experience in Archer that includes creating fields, reports, iView's, and dashboards to configure access control and record permissions, events, and notifications
* 3+ years of experience Archer advance workflow
* 3+ years of experience with performance fine tuning of Archer platform
* Must also have experience with JIRA
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.