This is a Technical Analyst position to support the Shared Risk Platform. RSA Archer GRC Platform. This position will groom user stories working with the line of business. For each user story, they will complete technical impact analysis, resolve questions with the business and facilitate user story grooming to ensure user stories are appropriate and have adequate acceptance criteria.Must Haves:
• 5+ years of software engineering experience and/or business analysis
• 2+ years of RSA Archer version 6.0 or greater
• Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
• *we are not looking for Archer users* we need the business analysis or understand Archer from a technical perspective. (Technical perspective is configuring)
• Strong Communication - resource will be speaking with the businessNice to Have:
• Archer certification plus
• Risk management experienceDay to Day Operations:
• Review functionality and partner with the configuration team prior to and during Sprint Review sessions and validate functionality prior to SIT. Participate in SIT testing to ensure readiness for UAT.
• Responsible for data lineage, maintenance of documentation including layouts and related business rules.
• Work to understand existing applications to further their understanding of existing technical impacts to new business requirements.
• Ability to troubleshoot production issues and support business continuity efforts.
• Business writes the user stories - this resource needs to have great communication skills and do technical analysis to bridge the gap / communicate with the business
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com