At SLING TV, we operate at the intersection of culture and invention, redefining the meaning of consumer choice to evolve our product and the medium it helped invent.
More than five years after helping millions of Americans cut the cord and disrupting Pay TV for good, our product continues to thrive because of the culture that helped shape it. We foster opportunity both for our customers and the employees who serve them.
We are seeking an Architect Lead to join our team who thrives on helping lead organizations to drive strategic business outcomes through their technical expertise. You are a domain authority responsible for delivering exceptional results. You succeed in a fast-paced environment and have a consistent track record of crafting modern cloud-native solutions.Primary responsibilities:
- Driving the IT roadmap and facilitating the adoption of leading-edge technologies to achieve business benefits in a fast-changing industry.
- Providing direction to development teams in implementing new strategies and technologies.
- Being in front of industry and business changes to provide visionary and relevant insight into future technology opportunities.
- Leading regular architecture governance meetings with the team leads to facilitate change and maintain architectural consistency across teams and functions.
- Collaborating with executive stakeholders to understand and implement product vision.
- Creating clear, defensible, and high-quality documentation including diagrams, proposals, and descriptions related to software and cloud architectures.
- Interfacing with vendors and partners to collaborate in developing solutions for key business initiatives.
#DICE_LL A successful Architect Lead candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Architecture experience in a wide range of areas including mobile & web applications, Data Warehouse and analytics, and high-volume/high-availability architectures.
- Experience developing or designing PCI compliant application architectures.
- Strong communication skills to engage effectively with senior business and IT leadership.
- Minimum of 7 years of hands-on experience in software development. and a minimum of 3 years supporting application and systems architecture.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience leading technical teams
- Recent relevant experience architecting or implementing enterprise-scale applications in AWS or other major cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform, etc)
- Enterprise Architecture experience
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Yield experience leading and influencing Architects and DevOps Engineers.
- AWS Certification(s)
- Creation and management of of CI/CD (Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment) pipelines
Compensation: $99,900.00/Yr. - $157,725.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.