Kforce has a client in search of an Architect V Specialized in Dallas, Texas (TX).
The client is seeking an AWS Cloud Architect to join their elite team of cloud architects & technologists to join Cloud Architecture team to support and enable enterprise wide Cloud Transformation initiative. This individual build and contribute to large-scale, innovative projects.
* BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field and 10+ years software architecture, engineering and 4+ years of Cloud Architecture experience
* Demonstrated professional competence in the principles and practices of Cloud architectures
* Subject Matter Expert in AWS Public cloud, including professional experience architecting and operating solutions built on AWS
* Understanding of AWS Cloud technologies at IaaS layer (network, compute, storage) and managed services such as RDS, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, ElastiCache, ElasticBean Stalk, IAM, Cognito, and others
* Experience with architecting and designing for Resiliency, High-Availability, Fault Tolerance, and Scalability in context of AWS Cloud
* Experience with hybrid Cloud environments
* Experience assessing, planning, designing, and migrating/transforming legacy applications to AWS Cloud
* Understanding and experience with cloud native/12-factor application architecture and microservices
* Experience architecting and building microservice applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, NodeJS, Python/flask/Django
* Experience architecting stateless and stateful applications for containers and container manager/schedulers such as Kubernetes, AWS EKS, AWS ECS and Docker
* Demonstrated ability to architect and model mission critical solutions leveraging multiple DBMS technologies (i.e. Relational, Big Data, NoSQL K-V stores, document stores, graph, and column)
* Experience with event driven and real-time architectures, patterns, messaging and streaming technologies such as using Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Amazon SQS/SNS, Amazon MQ, AWS Managed Services for Kafka, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.