Title : Architect exp with Delmia Apriso
Location : East Hartford, CT
Duration : 6 Months
Rate : $Open
Visa Status : USC / GCH
In-Person Interview : No
Total experience in required skill: 10+
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. Experience in Delmia Apriso Skills, integration with shop floor systems and ERP, PLM other applications.
2. Must have strong experience in defining technology solutions for Discrete Manufacturing domain to solve business IT problem, 3. Experience in leading and coordinating with multiple teams at offshore and Experience in Requirements gathering, Customer interaction, Offshore and Onsite coordination
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. Experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
2. Must have a strong analytical skills
Detailed Job Description:
Will be responsible for working within Company Business to identify requirements related with manufacturing execution system for the Manufacturing shopfloor.
You will be a member of a team that delivers design and architect solutions for the MES system using Delmia Apriso.
You will be executing application design, architect and development projects as we build our capabilities.
Minimum years of experience*: 5+
Certifications Needed: No
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. 1.Technology Architect, Requirements Gathering
2. 2.Customer interaction
3. 3.Handling multiple offshore teams
Interview Process (Is face to face required?)No
Any additional information you would like to share about the project specs/ nature of work:
At least 10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks At least 7 years of experience in Delmia Apriso Skills, integration with shop floor systems and ERP, PLMother applications, and should have implemented at least 4-5 projects with role involving solution designing and architecture for Delmia Apriso At least 5 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an architectural stand point.
ASCII Group LLC
Ph : 248-247- 5671 (D)