• 6 years of experience supporting a drug safety database (Argus Safety preferred) in a pharmaceutical company required.
• Experience in developing custom reports using PL/ SQL is preferred.
• Experience in working with standard reporting tools like Cognos/Business Objects required
• Experience in conducting E2B pilots with Regulatory Agencies and partners required.
• Experience in MS Office tools required.
• 5-8 years of experience and detailed knowledge of Argus Safety configuration required.
• Excellent people and project management skills preferred.
• Knowledge of Signal Detection systems (e.g. Empirica), E2B R3, and IDMP preferred
• Excellent prioritization skills and strong analytical / problem solving skills preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and commitment preferred.
Licenses and Certifications
• Eudravigilance preferred
Onsite/Skype/Video conference interview will be required after 1st round telephonic interview
if interested, please email your updated resume along with current location and the visa status.
mshah at qualityitsource dot com