Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
Attain LLC is hiring an Army IT Business Development / Capture / Account Executive. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and managing the Army IT Account during the entire Business Winning cycle. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in managing complex capture projects throughout the entire Federal Acquisition lifecycle from inception to award. This individual will be contributing directly to win strategy development, identification, qualification, shaping and proposal development activities leading to the successful capture of new business and re-compete opportunities. The candidate should have a solid background with NETCOM, CECOM, and/or US Army Signal Corps to include current, relevant relationships with individuals in the acquisition, mission, and/or program offices. The candidate should have previous operational experience in US Army and understanding of the commands, mission areas, and space. Additional responsibilities include supporting the development of strong proposals and authoring RFI responses, white papers, and other technical documents. Typical candidates possess 10+ years of active military or equivalent experience. Job Duties:
- Formulating and executing the Army IT Account which includes strategy, pipeline development, and other activities to win new business within the US Army IT account
- Lead business winning activity through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring
- Aiding in the negotiation of teaming agreements, contracts, and proposal developmentDeveloping and briefing bid/no bid recommendations, pursuit and capture strategies for new business opportunities; and associated business cases for advancing opportunities that will grow the business base
- Using strong client management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain lasting relationships with government and industry partners through daily interactions in the US Army market to gain valuable intelligence and insights and subsequently position Attain as a trusted partner to customers
- Managing responses to government market research inquiries (e.g. RFIs, Sources Sought Notices, etc.), attend industry events, and participate in thought leadership initiatives
- Present the opportunity's status at required gate reviews and obtain approvals as required to progress the opportunity through its lifecycle
- Prepare B&P estimates and ROI justifications for assigned captures
- Using provided tools and guidelines, classify the win probability, funding probability and Interface with industry peers and evaluate/recommend teaming arrangements
- Identify and attend key industry events to collect agency and opportunity intelligence; network, meet customers
- Coaching others and providing business development advice to delivery leads as necessary
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree highly desired
- Demonstrated success in shaping and winning opportunities in the following technical areas: DevOps, DevSecOps, Agile Methodologies, Software Development/Engineering, Cyber Security, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, Cloud Services
- Demonstrated success in winning competitive opportunities with a Total Contract Value of at least $25M - $75M
- Background with NETCOM, CECOM, or Signal CorpsPrevious operational experience in US Army and understanding of the commands, mission areas and spaceArticulate the customer perspective from opportunity introduction through contract delivery
- Industry Subject Matter Expert on DoD/Army organizational structure, IT spending, and acquisition strategy
- Previous experience at Fort Huachuca, Fort Gordon, and/or Aberdeen
- Strong familiarity with federal acquisition regulations and contract vehicles strongly preferred
- Current Secret or higher security clearance is requiredAbility to identify key growth areas and develop new business aligned with the company's growth strategy and campaigns
- Knowledge of competitors and the ability to model competitor behaviors in the market
- Proven experience building relationships with strategic teaming partners (prime and sub)Problem solving & decision making
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage customer relationships to maximize business opportunities
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent of the time or as business dictates
Years of Experience:
- Applicable and pertinent IT certifications
10 Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more Information on Equal Employment Opportunity visit EEO
and EEO Poster Supplement